Vintage ship lights are becoming harder and harder to find. So we’re snapping up all the loveliest vintage marine lighting we can, while it’s still around.
We only pick the best, and we always try to source ships lights that you won’t find elsewhere.
Here’s a quick heads-up on just a fraction of the reclaimed lighting we’ve managed to restock, all due with us within the next couple of months.
- Small Brass Original Vintage Ship’s Caged Pendant Light With Shade
- Long Brass Vintage Ship’s Pendant Light
- Vintage Ship’s Brass Bedside Light
- Vintage Copper & Brass Double Masthead Light – We’ve also managed to track down a few pairs of really top-quality vintage matching port and starboard double mastheads. They will fly out!
- Vintage Ship’s Aluminium Spotlight
- Original Vintage XLarge Brass & Steel Ship’s Fox Light – With Stand Options *no longer available*
- As well as a limited cache of our incredibly popular vintage double-sided round ships’ clocks, both with original paint and stripped/polished steel.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg of vintage lighting loveliness. We’re especially excited about the vintage brass Italian ship’s telegraph, the polished anenometers and host of reclaimed ships cargo lights, including a handful of stunning all-brass fox lights, which we’ll mount on our exclusive tripods.
If you’d like to know more about, or see photographs of any of these vintage nautical lights, please get in touch.